Hello fellow Roamans!
Thanks to everyone who downloaded the intro or pre-ordered. Here's the plan:
The Believers and those who purchased the rBook will get access to the Roam graph I'm using to write this rBook
I'll send a message every time a chapter is completed.
I'll organize weekly Zoom for the Believers
You will learn together with other Believers by using each tool for a real project of yours. The tool's chapter will guide you.
- I'll organize two Zoom sessions per week (Thu/Fri depending on your timezone), one for Americas/Oceania and one for Asia/EMEA
- There is also an asynchronous option
- Each session will be one pomodoro of co-working in Zoom, using that week's chapter (I'll be on standby over roamresearch.slack.com, both via DM and in the channel #project-management to answer your questions), followed by live Q&A.
Here's the schedule
Week 1 (open to everyone): introduction work session and Q&A. Registration:
- March 4: Asia/EMEA https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwtcO-grzsvGdezTMGpLN0-mKF3XK1Ion1v
- March 4 Americas / March 5 Oceania https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMrcO2urz0iEtT2qB9UMCmabrlrMJ2o63TK
If the schedule is inconvenient for you, just go though Part 1 of the book (https://gum.co/ypujB) and post your questions in the #project-management channel of roamresearch.slack.com
Week 2 onwards (for Believers): weekly Zoom session
I'll send calendar invites to the emails you used in Gumroad.
This is an experimental training style, so please expect adjustments.
See you next week!
Kahlil Corazo (@Roamfu)Upgrade to Believer